Sunday, June 25, 2017

Just a month left

There's now just a month to get your nominations in for the Dragon Awards this year (they close July 24). I'd like to think "Another Girl, Another Planet" is a contender for Best Alternate History Novel.

I'm sure you would enjoy it if you haven't read it already, and I'd appreciate your support.

"Brilliant ideas, well told. I loved it!" - Larry Niven.

"It was one of those rare optimistic alternate histories that still managed to convey an interesting story... If you are curious at all about one way humans might have flown farther than the Moon, then you might want to pick up Lou Antonelli’s Another Girl, Another Planet." - Mattmitrovich, Amazing Stories.

"Good Lord, Lou Antonelli did something I thought was impossible. He made me like an alternative history story, and usually I hate those." - Abyss & Apex

"You don’t like or read alternate history? Neither do I. Too bad, you’ll like it anyway. Really." - Declan Finn, A Pius Geek

You can find the Dragon Awards nomination page here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...